Sunday 6 January 2013

Le beau chat

I had already decided not to take any new orders for Christmas when I got an email from a godfather from New Caledonia. He wanted me to create this pretty cat for his goddaughter in France. With 23 000 kilometers between them they can't meet very often. This is the kind of story I can't resist... So I checked my schedule again, said yes - and Kayna's beautiful cat arrived in time to make her happy at Christmas.


Új-kaledón cicának hívtam, pedig Franciaországba került egy kislányhoz. De a keresztapja Új-Kaledóniából keresett meg, hogy nagyon ritkán találkoznak, és szeretne valami különleges karácsonyi ajándékot Kaynának. Bepréseltem a megrendelések közé, a posta sem késlekedett, úgyhogy karácsonyra megérkezett ez a firkababa is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment